Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lifeguarding Blended Learning
The Blended Lifeguarding course from the American Red Cross provides entry-level participants the knowledge and skills to prevent recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergencies injuries and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over.
- Combines the flexibility of online training with instructor-led skills check
- Start taking your online portion immediately
- Convenient locations and times for in-person or virtual skills check with experienced instructors
Prerequisites: Minimum age: 15 years; Swim 300 yards continuously; Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs; Complete a timed event within 1 minute 40 seconds by starting in the water swimming 20 yards surface dive to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object return to the surface and swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point exit the water without using steps or a ladder. Participants who successfully complete the Lifeguarding course receive an American Red Cross certificate for Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED valid for 2 years. If you fail the prerequisites, your course fee WILL NOT be refunded.
If you work for Hillcrest Swim Club following successful completion of the course and are at least 16 years of age, your course cost will be refunded to you in your pay check over 4 pay periods.
- May 19-21: Friday 6pm-8pm, Saturday & Sunday 7:30am – 5pm
- July 24-27: Monday – Thursday 7am – 12pm
There are no reviews yet.